A massive well done to all the children in Key Stage One for their fantastic Castle Exhibition!
We loved sharing our learning logs from home with the rest of the school as well as what we have been making and learning in class. I think you will all agree there were many amazing models, pictures, stories and photographs. We sure are castle experts!
Thank you to all the parents and carers for your support in completing the learning logs and for taking time to come and see the exhibition this morning. Do not worry if you missed it, take a look at some of these photos below!
Key Stage One Staff and Children
Castles_exhibition1 from Benton Park on Vimeo.
Castles_2 from Benton Park on Vimeo.
Welcome to your space to write on the Benton Park Primary Blog site! A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
- Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!